China Tourist Visa Processing
Embassy Fee + Processing Fee
- Embassy Fee + Processing Fee: Taka 10,000 (Must travel to any country like Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand).
- Embassy Fee + Processing Fee: Taka 9500 (if you have been to China before).
- Embassy Fee + Processing Fee: Taka. 20,000 (If you have been to India before).
• China six months duration double entry Taka 12,000 (if you have been to China before).
• One year multiple entry visa Taka. 21,500 (previously you have to have China double entry visa).
• Two year multiple visa Taka. 31,500 (previously required one year multiple visa).
Note: If you want to take urgent delivery, you have to pay extra Taka. 3,000 (time 3 days).
• Visa is subject to negotiation in white passport.
Payment Type: After Visa or As per counseling
Chai Pai Tour and Travels
10 Working Days
- Reviews (0)
China Tourist Visa
Are you like tourism? China is the world best country in the world. Lot of people visit in Beijing.
Beijing is the capital of the People’s Republic of China and one of the most heavily populated cities in the world.
The city is illustrious for its opulent palaces, temples, gardens, tombs, walls and gates and its art treasures and universities have made it the heart of culture and art in China.
Few cities in the world have been the political and cultural core of an area as immense for so long.
Beijing is endowed with 6 airports. Beijing’s primary airport is the Beijing Capital International Airport about 20 kilometres northeast of the city center.
Other airports in the city include Liangxiang, Nanyuan, Xijiao, Shahe and Badaling.
Documents required for China Sticker Tourist Visa:
1. Passport (must be valid for a minimum of 6 months).
2. Bank statement and bank solvency certificate of last 6 months (per person).
3. Trade license (for Business man) in English with translation, notary copy, company pad and visiting card in English.
4. NOC letter from office, visiting card (for employees)
5. Photo 2 copies (48mm x 33mm), white background, matte print.